Friday, May 25, 2012

Reader Question: What do you sleep in?


For Christmas years ago, I asked my parents for a set of silk pajamas. You know, the classy kind of pajamas you see James Stewart wearing in "Rear Window." Collared shirt with a button opening, paired with matching trousers. It was pretty boss of me, considering my sleepwear before that consisted of Santa boxers and an oversized t-shirt. 
Swag on full

Problem is, I’m a hot guy. Physically yes, women tell me that all the time, but also I’m hot, like warm, especially when I sleep. I love, no need, a cool pillow, a fan on my face, and a temperature setting not a degree above 73. And as luck may have it, while those silk pajamas were certainly cool to rock before bed, and the morning after, they were hot as hell to sleep in. 

Ever since, my sleepwear has ranged from completely nothing (which is okay. Comfy, but people tend to think it’s weird, especially people you’re in a relationship with. I don’t know why), to flannel pjs, with everything in-between. Without getting too personal, right not it’s old soccer apparel from high school. 

My question is, what are guys wearing as pajamas?



-MD


No comments:

Post a Comment