Monday, February 27, 2012

Help Wanted- send me your suggestions!

I’m constantly looking for ways to update my blog. If you’ve got trends or topics you want my opinion on, email me. It’s free.
I’m also looking for ways to upgrade my blog. If there’s any aspiring photographers, graphic designers, or IT people looking to break into blogging, or any other web-media, contact me as well to work out a possible relationship (nonsexual of course. Unless you’re a girl and you’re a redhead, preferably busty, then we could work something out).

Lana Del Rey- I'd play her video game any day
Also, if you are a company or brand looking to stake your claim in the menswear market, please get in touch. I am always interested in trying new and unique pieces, and to help establish emerging companies. I can lend my fresh perspective on products and even pay for them from time to time if Quintiles is having a paid-participant study. Check out my review of Everlane here to get a sense of what I'm talking about.

More news as it develops,

MD

No comments:

Post a Comment